It is indeed a proud moment for the IBA to launch the first-of-its-kind IBA Job Portal, conceived and designed in-house by the ICT department in collaboration with the Career Development Center and the Alumni Department. This portal enables alumni and students to create their profiles and find jobs/internships, while employers can post vacancies and search profiles for hiring purposes. It will be the most effective tool in streamlining the placement procedure and building a network of students, alumni and employers.
- Serves as an online repository for the Graduate Directory.
- Enables users to update their profiles
- Allows users to upload multiple CVs based on job requirements
- Aids users to make use of career related material
- Facilitates Employers to search profiles using different criteria
- Provides accessibility of users' Information to registered Employers only
- Enables Employers to download all profiles in a click
- Allows Employers to contact the shortlisted candidates directly