The Career Development Center at the IBA is dedicated to facilitate students, graduating apprentices and alumni in the overall process of self-evaluation, career assessment and job search.
- Academic Counselling Service
- Career Counselling and Mentoring
- Professional grooming/coaching on CV Writing, interview preparation, self-grooming, etc.
- Spearhead the Experiential Learning Projects (ELP)
- Moderate recruitment drives and other associated activities
- Organize workshops, sessions, and seminars on different career related themes
- Lead the annual Job/Career Fair
- Lead on corporate and social internships processes and maintaining documentations
- Compilation of graduate directories
- Organize corporate events
- Host mock assessments
- Arrange orientation visits to companies
- Manage social media platform for career related activities
- Conduct feedback surveys for management review/decisions from major stakeholders including students, graduates, alumni, employers and faculty
- Liaison with the Examination Department for clearance process
- Help students and alumni in job placement
- Act as an interface between students and management for student related issues including attendance, exam fee waiver and classes/exams rescheduling due to participation in various co-curricular activities
- Arrange regular 'Conversation with the Dean' sessions with the graduating classes
- Printing of bi-annual newsletters showcasing CDC's activities and disseminating them to internal and external stakeholders
We also offer a wide range of career-related events to the IBA students and alumni, and we have partnered with employers from all sectors looking to recruit from the IBA community. Our main focus lies in building long term relationship with corporate, social and public sector organizations within Pakistan and also with international employers.